Wednesday, December 28, 2005

< .
View My Stats

This is a forum to describe my life as I await a renal transplant and a outlet for my photographs. i'd like to hear any comments on my photos - likes or dislikes. There will be other comments about current events as I see them from time to time.

So it begins - I'm a 46 year old male in need of a kidney/pancrease transplant. This last year of my life has been quite a struggle. In the past 3 months I've been hospitalized 6 times for a total of29 days. I'm doing a little better now and decided to record my feelings about this illness and share my love for art and photography through this blog with anyone who cares to read it.

most of my photos will be from the North Georgia area as I live just outside of Atlanta. I use two digital cameras a Panasonic DMC FZ-20 and a DMC FZ-30. My film camera is an old Minolta X-700 and Pentex K-1000. I'm using an HP 2410xi scanner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home