Thursday, August 17, 2006

< .
View My Stats

PHOTOS OF ARKANSAS

Rice Field Just South of Stuttgart, AR



These are some photos of parts of south Arkansas I made on my commute from Stuttgart to Little Rock. They were all made about 13 years ago with my Minolta X-700 and scanned from the printed photos. These are for my friends from Little Rock.

Regards,
Mark


Arkansas River Bottom at Rebsman Park













NIGHT SKY - Leading into Scott, AR













Riceland's Grain Elevators in Stuttgart, Ar



















Rice Field North of England, AR

3 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Ooh, thank you for the wonderful black and whites of central Arkansas.

I haven't done much black and white work with my camera but now I feel a little inspired to try my hand.

I've just returned from holiday so please forgive me for being late in looking and commenting on your blog. I'm back now, though and happy to be catching up.

Thanks from an Arkansas friend . . . Annie

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Me said...

As usual - super photos.
Hope all is well with you, Sue and Kitty.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

annie, I really miss my B&W darkroom days. You can get some nice B&W shots with digital but, they don;t have quite the same quatities as film to me. B&W can be a more artistic form than color photography in my opinion.

Regards,
Mark

Me,
Thanks for the kind words on the photos. We are all OK. Miss Kitty is down to her last day of medication soo, it'll be back to the vet for her to check things.

Regards,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home