Tuesday, August 01, 2006

< .
View My Stats

RESULTS???? - not hardly!

Fort Yargo




Photographed 7/06


I finally got an answer from Emory about my test! their answer (I should have guessed) was to call the surgeon's secretary to make an appointment to discuss the results and decide what further retesting may need to be done.

I'm beginning to really not like these #@*%#!@ people. They're either going to such all my money, time or both away. At this point I'm hardly any further along than I was Two years ago!
Elder's Mill Bridge



Photographed 7/06

Miss Kitty seems to be doing better. She got an injection and oral antibotics for a sever bladder infection. There's also a question about her kidney function due to the infection or her advanced age. We're hoping, due to the infection.

We took a ride saturday and found these two sites. the bridge is just south of Watkinsville, GA.

The fort, more of a block house was built in the 1820's as protection from the Creek and Cherokee indians. It's about 15 miles east of Watkinsville. Both are about an hour from our house.

5 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

It seems to me anytime we have to deal with Dr.s in anyway, it is very stressful. If you ask questions they treat you like you are trying to second guess them, and if you don't you are non communicative, I have had to deal with them lately in several different areas and it is so nerve wracking. I can feel for you. I have had kidney problems myself, and you got to go see them, you have no choice, it seems thought, that all the Marcus Welby's were only on TV......... sigh

 
At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark! Just smile...everything will fall into place :)

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Annie said...

I'm glad you finally got a call - and sorry to hear that you still have to wait for a discussion about a transplant. Of course, your readers out in cyberspace have been waiting along with you - and we'll wait along with you some more.

I think that Fort doesn't look very protective. I'd rather be fighting from the protection of the trees and creek by the covered bridge. These are good pictures.

 
At 1:26 AM, Blogger Kris said...

be patient, mark. I guess they have to be thorough in these things :)

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

kris, I'm trying but quite a bit of what they do doesn't make sense. They now want a heart test done by my cardiologist. Then they will show the test I had done there to a vascular surgeon and he will determine if there's a place for the transplant to go. To me it looks like they should that first because if there's no roon for it I don't need thr heart test do I.

annie, and everyone else, Thanks for waiting with me.

nea, Don't you know it! We could use some with the Marcus Wellby mannerisms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home