Thursday, July 27, 2006

< .
View My Stats

UPDATE

Fishing at Cape Hatteras,NC - Happier Days





This is just an update on things. Guess what, after three calls still no test results or word from Emory. I feel they must be holding not so good results for me.

Much else is the same for us. Nothing really new for Sue and me. She is out of town for the next couple of days with business.


Miss Kitty



Our baby, Miss Kitty (almost twenty now) is sick and I have to take her to the vet so she can look at her. Miss Kitty hates going there and it breaks my heart to have to take her. Hopefully she will not have to stay overnight. She will get turkey rewards when she gets home.

P.S. Thats a legal size flounder there 16 inches and it was great lightly pan fried. : )

Our Baby

7 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Blogger Me said...

Morning Mark and Sue,
your fish on the end of the line with a big grin on the face of the line holder picture really cheered me up today. If you further publish it though you may want to pic a snappier title than the one I have just given it!
Hope Miss Kitty's ordeal is minimal.
Me, UK.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger wendela said...

Hope Miss Kitty's feeling better and no vet stay. I liked the fishing pic. Your angling skills definitely are better than mine.

Still praying test results are good.

Enjoy your weekend! :)

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Your cats are pretty. Did you show them the picture of the flounder - or did they get a taste?

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Kris said...

that you and sue, Mark?
looks like you guys having a fun time :)

aw..the second shot of Ms.Kitty is a classic! Was she asking someting from you?

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

me,
i hope so too for Miss Kitty. She is our child and she knows it too.

Wendela,
Come on, fishing at the beach is easy. If the fish aren't biting you can work on a tan. Unless it's October like this.

annie,
No, it's a long ride to Cape Hatteras and Miss Kitty doesn't like car rides.

Kris,
Yes, that's us a couple of years ago the last time we made it to the beach. miss Kitty asking for some petting

Regards to all & have a great weekend,
Mark

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Kris said...

:) she did ? her eyes are just captivating

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Neoma said...

ahhhhhh, I love my kitty also, know how you are feeling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home