Tuesday, July 18, 2006

< .
View My Stats

TEST RESULTS - Ha

A pair of Chipping Sparrows at work






Test results, we don't have no stinkin test results. That's right nothing yet. I called today and have not received that infamous "call back" that so often never comes.

I did get yesterday the paperwork to fill out to be placed on UAB's transplant list. I'll be working on that and getting the labs they need over the next few days. It's good not to have all your eggs in one basket.

I picked up my Pathfinder from the shop this morning. The folks there are really nice and their work is great. This last problem was from the wreck but could not have been easily found by anyone. I expect this to be my last visit there.

Sue is well. She has a trip next week for a few days.

Me, I've had better weeks but seem better this week.

I took only a few photos this past weekend. I didn't feel too well.

Thanks again for stopping in.

Regards to all,
Mark

8 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Waiting - a synonym for resting in anticipation. I know in your case it's resting in anticipation with a certain amount of discomfort, maybe even fear. I'm sad that you're having to wait for that call.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger wendela said...

Hope during this wait you're feeling better over all. Good to hear the Pathfinder's "feeling better", at least! :)
That bird feeder's getting a real work-out.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Kris said...

filling up the transplant list means it good thing , right?

 
At 2:26 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

annie, yes it is a range of emotions. i hate the situation I'm in now. I know a transplant would help retorn my life to a somewhat more normal life but that there is a 50/50 chance now that I wouldn't survive the surgery. my biggest concern is for Sue if that were to happen if it were me alone I go through with with even smaller odds.

Thanks for writing.

Wendela, yhings here are status quo - as normal as can be. Sorry I haven't been visiting as much lately. I just haven't been up to it. I'll try to visit more often as I really enjoy the humor display on your blog.

kris, yes the more list that accept you the better your odds of finding a match. some centers are more willing to do a higher risk transplant than others so that can be an important factor.

Best regards to all.
Mark

 
At 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ggraph! Don't worry...smile :)

Hugs!!

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Kris said...

well , that's good news!
take good care & Enjoy your weekend :)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Mark, I should consider getting a bird feeder and try myself with taking bird photos, I like these shots of nature.

Have a good weekend, smile

Lisi

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

lisi, they can be quite interesting to watch. There really funny at times.

Hope your weekend is going well,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home