Wednesday, August 09, 2006

< .
View My Stats

UPDATE - Miss Kitty & Things







We took Miss Kitty in today for a follow-up visit at the vet. She is much improved and back to her normal routine, much to our and the carpet's hopes. She will go back in two weeks to make sure her kidney function is back to normal too.

Disappointment for me. The motorhome van (Roadtrek 170P) I wanted to get is too tall to fit through our garage door opening, The header is too low. I had hoped to get it so I could take some longer than a few hour trips. Not going to happen. Sue refuses to let it be parked it in the driveway.

I have almost finished a new web site. I consider you my friends and would like your honest opinions and suggestions on it. Its www.northgeorgiaimages.4t.com please take a look if you can. Thanks

Regards to all,
Mark

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am finally caught up on most of my blog reading. I'm glad Miss Kitty is improving. Bless her Heart. I'm sorry the van didn't work out, but it must not 'be the one' so just hold out for the next. I don't blame Sue for not wanting it sitting out in the driveway all the time. Vehicles last longer kept inside..smile. I'm also sorry you've had such a time with your medical issues, but perhaps this is a good sign? Time will tell, keep the faith. I'll take another look at your recent changes to your new site and comment on it following. I just love your old bridges and barns...wow, I would love to find these!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hi Sue and Mark!
Really great news about Miss Kitty

The website is excellent. Lods fast with really incredible images. I love the winding road, the flower section and the barn section.

I am not just gushing to be nice - I do really think it is excellent - you should be rightly proud

Me, UK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home