Tuesday, January 31, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Alone But Not



Lone Tree Overlooking the Arkansas River Valley

Recently I received an e-mail from an old friend. He was relating how he hadn't found what he wanted to do in life. He is not alone in these thoughts. I find myself wondering what my purpose in life is too. What is God's plan for me? Why haven't I figured it out yet? It can make you feel alone in this big world but there are many others in the same position. Thus, in reality we are not alone. We are part of a much larger group who is still searching for answers to their being.

While writing this blog and posting my photos at various site, I have made quite a few new friends. Many are interested in my plight and have offered encouragement. I want to thank them all for the thoughts, It really helps that they have let me share with them what I'm going through. It never ceases to amaze me at the capacity of human compassion in people.

I only hope in some way I can be as good as they are and that I might bring some happiness to others.

As for me, I'm beginning to feel a little stronger. I think my dialysis treatments are finally working as they should. I still have a long way to go o get back to where I was. It just doesn't seem like the impossible task it once was.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are definitely not alone! at my age , i sometimes feel lost .. am not quite satisfied with what i've done in life. can i do better ? that's a question i always asked.. probably is best not to have expectation...

 
At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a difference in tones from today to just a long few weeks. Keep it up. We are all behind you at Porters

Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home