Friday, February 03, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Black & White Images

Reflections
Rice Field

Grain Elevator

Acid Rain

These are some older black and white photos. Taken with a Minolta X-700 film camera and scanner with an HP psc 2410xt scanner. It's a black & white type day.



There's not much going on today. I finished printing and framing some photos earlier today. They actually came out pretty good and look nice in their frames. I'm going to have to find a better place to purchase my next set of frames - one that's not as expensive. I have some people wanting some prints of my photos and I would like to mat and put them in nice frame for them as a gift.

Dialysis tomorrow and some shopping too. I need to get out of the house and go somewhere other than the clinic. I already go there way to often.

I wish I knew how to get this blog seen by more people. I would really like to get some feedback on my photography. I keep looking for places/sites to display my images. So far I have found a few but not really what I was looking for. I'll keep trying. If anyone reading this has any suggestions please leave me a comment or e-mail me with the info - thanks. If I knew more I'd start my own web site for photography. Maybe yet, who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home