Thursday, February 02, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Guess What

Witness - This is a favorite image of mine
That's right, I can't sleep again. This time it's only a little past midnight. Same story - itching, lots of itching. I took a good shower and covered my body in lotion but, no luck. So now, I'm on the computer writing.

I went to Michaels, a craft store, yesterday to purchase some mats and frames. I'm going to print some of my barn pictures and mat and frame them later today. I've got several other frames I need to print pictures for too.

I'll be going to my dialysis session a little early today at 12:30 instead of 1:15. They have offered me a time slot that's even earlier at 7:30 A.M. but, I don't know if I can drag myself out of the house that early in the morning. It would be nice to get it over with and have the rest of the day unencumbered. 'I'll also find out today how sucsessful my dialysis treatment are in as far as removing the toxins from my blood.

I'm still getting lots of encouragement from many diffrent people via e-mails and comments left on this blog. All are very much welcome and my thanks to everyone. It really makes a difference knowing so many are wishing me well.

The photo "shoot out" continues on the Mysteryscribe's blog site. http://mysteryscribe.blogspot.com/ Check it out as well as his Flash Fiction short stories. I think you'll like them, they are very entertaining.

I feel like I'm getting a little stronger with each day, I even managed to walk a little in th house without the walker. I was still a little shakey but, it's a start. I'm eating better too. I even think I'll try to cook my own breakfast this morning - some French toast. We'll see how that goes. I so much want to get back to where I can do everything I need to do on my own. Everyone has been great in helping me get along but, they can't help me forever. I must go back to doing things for myself.

from now on I'm going to try to include a photo with each new post. Some will relate to the post while others will be just images I like. This is a way to get some of my photos seen and maybe have some comments made on them. Of course any comments are welcome at any time.

I think I might be able to sleep a little now so I'm going to finish up here and head that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home