Sunday, August 20, 2006

< .
View My Stats

UPDATE & PHOTOS

Female House Finch





Photographed 8/06


Miss Kitty took her last dose of antibiotics today and she seems to be back to her old self. She is very playful and once again a food vacuum. She's got one more trip to the vet to check her blood work.

Female Northern Cardinal





Photographed 8/06

Sue is here all this week. No travel but, lots of meetings and people coming here. So for her it's late nights and several dinners out with her people. At least she'll be sleeping at home.

For me it's a doctor's appointment Monday then dialysis on Monday. I'm still working on test for Emory. I'm also filling forms to get on the transplant for UAB. That's where I had my first transplant 16 years ago. They're really good there. Maybe not as much BS to go through as with Emory.
Male Northern Cardinal



Photographed 8/06


The bird photos are for my cousin. I've been told she likes the bird images. I thought a few I took yesterday would be nice for her. The ugly red bird is a Northern Cardinal. It looks bad because an infestation of mites has caused them to molt early this year in our area.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Annie said...

These are very impressive photos. If I could ever see birds in trees this closely I'd be a birdwatcher. Instead, I think I'll look at your photos; I'll be a photo watcher!

 
At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your birds are beautiful! My favorite thing is that you have the same birds as we do in Virginia but I can only watch them, not photograph them. Jamie

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Mark, those bird photos are beautiful, especially the red one! hang in there, it's not easy, but smile and Sue will see that, right? Here's mine for you :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home