Sunday, January 01, 2006

< .
View My Stats

A Good Day....and a Day of Pain

Yesterday I had a good day. I felt perrty good and was able to get out of the house. Sue and I went shopping at Parson's, a local bift store. We bought several items there and I was able towalk around without any trouble.

We even went to Target to grocery shop and then by Publix for fresh bread from their bakery. I did so well that I skipped my evening dose of Aleve. Big MISTAKE, later that night I was in great pain again. It hurt to breath and forget trying to sleep. I worked on the computer sending e-mails and uploading photos and comments to Porter's. It's a great site with a very good message board. Check it bout at: http://porters.com/ I think you'll like it.

I took some photos of birds in our backyard today. I'll post some of them later on. I still am going to post some "art" photos when I get a chance. There on the computer upstairs. I just have a hard time getting up there now.

I don't know what's wrong with me - I'm having trouble getting up from sitting. Also, I can't walk as well as I used to. I guess 2 weeks of being unable to keep any food in me along with all the surgery has left me a little weak.

I just pray I get stronger and back up to speed. Oh' I'm not going to miss my Aleve anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home