Sunday, January 22, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Guess Where I Am

Yes, that's the answer in the hospital again. I had a nice few days with my wife's parents and her sisters over three days during Christmas. Then my parents came to visit and we were having a nice time util I felt so light headed I couldn't stand up. Sue had to call 911 again to get help to get me into our Pathfinder for the ride to the St Joseph emergency room.

Once there I was stabilized and test were run to find what was wrong this time. They found I had unstable low blood pressure. It was determined the next day I had hundreds of small stress ulcers wonder where they came from - lol.

I keep saying I'm going to post more photos and I will as I get home. Some will be festive some informative and some I think are nice. I've missed working with the images.

My Uncle http://mysteryscribe.blogspot.com/ has been doing some work building medium and large format cameras from salvaged and home made parts. So far the results have been very good turning out some very nice retro images. Be sure to take a look.

The staff here at St Joesph are very friendly and nice. I like them but 14 days away from home is too much for me. Even if it were a vaccatin I'd be ready to be going home.

Once again I have to thank my wife for all her love and support. I have to thank both Mom and Dad for their help. I thank my friends and former co-workers for the cards and plants.

Signing off for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home