Monday, January 02, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Not Again

I didn't sleep well again. Got up this morning and was having trobule breathing.I just couldn't get a deep breath. Also I'm having difficulty walking my balance seems to be off. I feel weak.

Ithink I might have caught the flu from Sue. I had a slight fever this morning -100.8. I just don't want to have to go to the hospital again.My eyesight is a little blurry in one eye too.

I just feel like theres nothing left for me in this life - I feel bad most of the time.

Some people have sent me encouraging e-mails and I am glad to get them but, I feel the end is near for me. I used to fear this ut, not really anymore. It would be a relief. I need a good long sleep.

I hope to be able to keep writing and post some more photos if I dont end up in the hospital again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home