Wednesday, February 08, 2006

< .
View My Stats

DAY SURGERY

A FALL MOON


I just returned from the mapping ultrasound at the surgeon's office. The surgery is slated for this Friday around 9:00 AM. I have to be at the hospital by 6:00 AM to check in and have lab work done. Of course, there's no eating after midnight on Thursday.

The're going to both remove the PD access and put in the fistula at the same time. I'm hoping this will be the last proceedure I have to have done until it's time for my transplant.

I am growing increasingly tired of hospital visits and doctors. I know this is all for my own good but, I just want it all to stop. I feel like I'll never be close to normal ever again.

I'm still working on my new web site. Things are comming together; It's just a little slow going right now. I've decided to offer prints of my inages for sale on the site, I know I most likely won't sell anything but, who knows stranger things have happened.

I'm still working on uploading photographs to the site. I am just about finished with that task. I still need to include some form of payment information. I plan to use PayPal and take personal checka too. We'll see how this goes.

I need to think of some way to get the site noticed by mant people. I'm still working on that part. If you have any ideas, please let me know. You can leave a comment or e-mail me. At least this is going to keep me busy for some time.

I guess I should give you the web site address - Here it is:http://photolife.4t.com/ Just remember it's still under construction. I hope you'll enjoy the photographs.

It's been a really long day for me. I didn'tsleep verymuch last night - no surprises there!
It's almost dinner time here and I am starved so I'll sign off until later. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home