Sunday, February 05, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Flowers for You




I 'm a little disappointed because I had written a large post lasy night but the site was not working. I tried to save it as a draft and thought I did but it was not here today. It was all lost.

I thought I would upload some photos today that are a little more cheery than the B&W ones from the other day. these are just some cut flowers that have on the kitchen table.

We're going to watch the Super Bowl tonight. Maybe even invite Steve over to watch and have a little Super Bowl party too. I really don't care who wins I just hope it's not a blowout for one side. I'd like for it to be a close game.

This is going to be a busy week for me. I've got an appointment with my kidney doctor, Doctor Vanier, Monday morning. Then on Tuesday I've got my dialysis treatment as usual. Wendsday I've got an appoinyment to get an ultrasound to map my veins so they can later put in a fistula. It's a more permanent access for dialysis than the one in my neck that I'm using now.

This, of course means more surgery. An overnight stay in the hospital but they will also remove the PD access I have in my abdomen at the same time. Kinda a two for one deal! LOL

I'm up early again. I didn't sleep too well last night. Sue's beginning to become put out with me for not being able to sleep because it keeps her up too. I don't mean for it to but it does.

I fixed my own breakfast this morning. just some waffles and turkey bacon but, I did it all by myself - no help. I;m getting a little stronger each day. Maybe next week I start to drive a little to get back into the hang of things.

I'm kind os tired and Sue is back in bed I think I'll join her and take a little nap too. So until later goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home