Monday, February 06, 2006

< .
View My Stats

The Infection Returns

River Bottom




Fallout

I just can't belive this, I went to my kidney doctor today and I had a fever. I didn't even realize I had one but, he suspects some type of infection is in my body. Most likely is an infection around one of the dialysis catheras.

Because of this they are going to give a treatment today so they can add an antibotic to my blood during the treatment, I hope this will yake care of things. If not I'll have to go to the hospital and hxve the accesses removed and new ones put into place. Something I don't look forward to. I saw Sandra, my old PD nurse, today and was finally able to give her the Christmas present I had for her. It was only a couple of months late but, this is the first chance I;ve had to see her since all this started. She is one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She's beem so much help to me I'm sad I'll be losing her because of my switch to hemodialysis.

It's funny, I didn't even know I was sick. Last night was the first night in a long time I was able to sleep the whole night through. I was still tired this morning and wanted to sleep some more but, that wasn't to be.

I've been looking at land auctions on ebay. So far I haven't made a purchase but, Im still thinking about it. Most of the land for sale is out West. Like Arizona, Utah, Nevada or Texas - I'll just have to keep looking til I see something that catches my eye and that I can afford too.

I think I'll post some "art" photos today. I hope you'll like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home