Tuesday, March 28, 2006

< .
View My Stats

THE NEWS

Sorry, I’m a little late in getting this post up but, I was [n the bathroom sick all night.(not related to my hand) The news, well the news is more test – what else!
Thursday I’m to report to the hospital for a test to measure the blood pressures in my fingers. Then it’s a follow up with the doc on Monday so he can tell me what all this means.

A Red Barn for pierre

Photographed 3/06

There is a diminished blood flow to my hand and the most likely course of action is to put a band on the fistula to narrow a bit. This would restore some of the flow to the hand. The bad news – more surgery and another hospitalization. The good news – I might save the use of my hand.

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger wendela said...

Hoping for the best. Keep us updated!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home