Monday, March 27, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Waiting for the News

Another North Georgia Barn in B&W

Photographed - 3/06






Yes, I'm up early today. This is the day I find out what's going on with my left hand. It seems to have held its own over the weekend (no better, no worse). I tried to exercise it a lot. I hope it did some good.

Sue is taking this morning off to go with me to the doctor. Then after that it's back to work for her and on to dialysis for me. It's going to be another full day for both of us.

I'm hoping this does not mean a hospital stay but, I'm not too optimistic about that. I need to stop worrying about it and just take it as it comes. That's easier said than done. It's the reason I'm up so early today.

When I find out the verdict, I'll post it here this evening for my friends and those of you who have been following this account. Sorry, I'm not a more dynamic writer but, if I were I'd be writing novels and making a ton of money! lol Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read my ranting.

The photo today is a North Georgia barn I photographed this past weekend. A continuation of the series of old barns and homeplaces I've come across while I meander through the countryside. I want to thank Sue for all her help with this. Without her help it would not be possible.

2 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Pierre said...

Nice picture! I love those red old barns, particularly when there is tobacco, hanging inside to dry; that gives a so sweet perfume in summer...
I wish you all the best for your tomorrow's results.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Thanks pierre, for the thought. I might even have a red barn or two but, no tobacco. You just don't see that as much anymore. I do remember that smell as a kid when we visited relatives. It bringes back pleasant memories.
Regards,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home