Saturday, April 15, 2006

< .
View My Stats

EASTER

Sacrifice


Photographed 8/05





I thought it proper to post this image at Easter. I hope this does not offend anyone. It was once censored at another site by the moderator because it offended his Jewish background. This is however a Christian holiday and therefore this post reflects that. If you are offended, I'm sorry that you have so little tolerance but, too bad. The world is full of things we may not like. Hopefully we learn to deal with them in a positive way.
Spring Flowers I

Photographed 4/06

Sue bought some flowers to plant in our deck boxes and some strawberries for her strawberry pot this morning after we went to the post office. Tomorrow she'll plant them.

it's almost time to update my bio with my new age. I can't believe I've made it to 47. When I was younger all I hoped to do was make it to 35. That was easy. I was still in good health then with all my body parts. Now, I don't know if reaching 47 is a blessing or a curse.

Spring Flowers II

Photographed 4/06

Easter is a time of hope and that's all I have and need. Here are some more spring flower photos.

5 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Anne said...

Hi Ggraph! Beautiful flower photos =)

Thanks for the photo of Jesus, I'm sure he is always by our side, hearing what our hearts's are saying =) He hears you Ggraph...he really does!

 
At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also happy to know that Jesus is with us. If one has hope and faith, he needs no more. Sue's flower is lovely and so are the petunias(?). May you have a wonderful Easter and a Happy Birthday in advance!

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger wendela said...

Glad to hear the hand is progressing a bit. You're on a prayer list out here, too. Happy Easter and Happy Birthday! Enjoy your Easter with Sue! :) God's blessings to you both.

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

That's another thing I love about spring - going out and plant flowers. And you're even gonna have strawberries! Happy Easter to you and your family!

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Me said...

Hi Mark and Sue
Gorgeous shots of the flowers.
47 years young - good on you Mark!
Hope this post finds you cheerful. Sorry to read about the tax thing - its as bad this side of the pond also. grrrrr!
Happy Easter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home