Thursday, April 13, 2006

< .
View My Stats

HAPPY EASTER

Fresh Flowers for Sue


Photographed 4/06




I'm looking forward to the long Holiday weekend. The weather is going to be great with lots of sunshine and temps in the low 80's. That's just perfect for an Easter holiday.

Sue will get back into town tonight about 8 pm and it'll be wonderful to have her home again. I still have not completed our tax returns yet. I've got a few small items to go over but I'll make the Monday midnight deadline.

Sorry for the lack of post lately, I just haven't felt up to the task. I feel a little better today. I slept very soundly last night. I think that had to do with the pain medication I took just before going to bed. My arm was hurting so much I finally gave in and took some. During the day I can keep my mind busy and control the pain that way but at night my brain tends to dwell on it, so the pills are helpful.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and a Happy Easter.
Regards - Mark

4 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Lovely flowers you got there! Happy Easter to you and your family, too!!!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Me said...

They are my favorite flower and seeing such a fab photo brightened my day.
Happy Easter to you and Sue also

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto! The floral arrangement is lovely. Sue is fortunate to have you, too. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Easter Holiday. Keep your spirits up and your pain down!

Happy Easter, Karen

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Thank you all, Nicola, Me and Karen. May the peace of Easter be with you all.
Best Regards,
Mark % Sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home