Thursday, April 06, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Tulips





Photographed 4/06




Well, the taxes are not done but they’re closer to being finished. At least it helps to keep my mind off tomorrow.

It’ll be the same as always. I’ll have to fill out stacks of paperwork for the hospital that I’ve filled out the last six times I was here this year. One would think in this day and age of the computer they would be able to keep a record of this information. I am talking about the basics here – Name, address, phone, person to contact and their info etc. No you must go through this entire ritual each time.

The reason I’m not looking forward to this procedure is the last time I had a nearly identical one done it caused me to have a TIA (mini stroke). That’s something I do not wish to repeat again.

CITY PHOTO, sorry but the flu reared its ugly head again and I felt miserable so no photos for you. Most likely not until Monday the 10th after everything gets back to normal, if there is a normal around here.

Lots of things going on in April here, Mom’s birthday is the 10th, income taxes are due the17th, my birthday is the 19th and Mom and Dad’s 50th wedding anniversary is the 20th. So much to do and so little time. Add to that doctors and hospital visits, Sue being out of town twice before the 20th I feel like I’m just treading water here.

Photo for the day: These are some tulips I found growing beside the road. They have great color and are cheery, I need that and I hope you enjoy them too.

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Nice tulips! The photo has a bit of a painting to it.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Hi Mark !

It's Friday for me. So, you may be already on the way to do those tests ..Good luck !

i think the "paper age" will never go away ! we are generating more and more papers with those forms :s

Ha ! thats a full schedule just to keep track of those important dates !! So, start sending those e-cards , ordering online ,etc makes it much easier :)

well, it my mom's birthday today , the 7th :)

Hear from you soon !
Kris

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Lisi said...

beautiful colors, and they grow on roadside like wild flowers? beautiful all the same...have a good weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home