Saturday, April 01, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Good News & Bad News

An Old Farm










After spending 8 hours at the hospital they came in and gave me the results. The good news is it's not some type of infection. That was what everyone was fearing. The bad news is it's the Flu and I can expect to feel crappy for seven to thirty days depending on my exposure to it. I almost sure I picked it up when I was there for the test earlier in the week. The hospital is the last place you want to go because it's full of sick people. I'll most likely not post for a few days and just try to rest.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

5 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kris said...

Get well soon, Mark !
Happy that its nothing serious :)

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Me said...

Ditto.
Chill and rest a while.
Catch you soon
Me

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Yes Mark, rest and get well soon...true about catching germs and viruses in hospitals...I have some friends in medical professions who told me that the most vicious viruses are in hospitals because if they can survive even in that kind of environment, they have to be very strong...

take care

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

what a picture! like Aunty Em's house after the tornado. You think the ruby-red slippers are anywhere under it?

get well soon!

kualalumpurdailyphoto

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Thank you everyone, your comments brighten my day and that makes me feel better

Best Regards,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home