Wednesday, March 29, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Time Spent Waiting

Old Barn IX


Photographed 3/06



Time can be such a cruel creature in many ways. For me it's the time waiting to find out what will happen with my hand.

There's time apart. Sue leaves today for Manhattan, Kansas. She is teaching a short course on the effects and properties of lecithin in baked goods at AIB. So we'll be apart for a few days.

There the "ravages of time" which we all suffer like the old barn above. What about idle time, that seems to cause so much trouble for teens and the thing manufactures fear greatly.
You very often hear people say "time is a friend to no one". So why do we try to find more time or make time? We always wish we had more time left. This time thing is a confusing concept to pin down. I guess the best thing to do is not to spend too much time worrying about it. You just have to do the best you can with the time you have.

The photo for today is in the Old Barn Series. It's a barn I found on our trip to Calhoon. I photographed several barns which I will post from time to time.

4 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Mark, so it isn't so bad...hang in there and yes, don't worry too much...hope your wife will be back sooner...

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger wendela said...

I like your barn images. So true about "time"....You hang in there. Hope Sue's back very soon!

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

wendela,
Thanks for taking the time to read my ranting dialog. Thank you even more for your up lifting message.
Regards,
Mark

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

lisi,
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. It gives me a reason to write. thanks for your message of hope - I need all I can get.
Regards
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home