Sunday, April 02, 2006

< .
View My Stats

CITY PHOTO - Scenes of Cumming, GA

War Memorial I




Photographed 4/06



This is a memorial to the residents of Cumming that perished in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam and most recently the Middle East. It's located across from the city police headquarters, what once was city hall.
War Memorial II




Photographed 4/06



Every Memorial Day and Veteran's Day the have an honor guard and a rememberance ceremony with a 21 gun salute and Taps played. Usually there are several hundred people in attendance

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Me said...

Hey Mark - I thought I had all the tickets to the wide awake club....I did not see you buy one from me!
Nice pics - as usual :)

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Thanks Jamie, I really liked that one too.



Me I run the Wide Awake Club! and your tickrt price is about to go up. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home