Saturday, April 01, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Views - Not All the Same

My Version - Barn XIII




Photographed 4/06



I've found out even if I feel like death warmed over I can only sleep so long. It's funny because I feel so tired but I cannot sleep, so I'm writing. Sue had a bad day yesterday too. She was worried about me and on her way here to get me and take me to the hospital she had a flat tire. A Hugh nail gashed and embedded itself into the side of the tire. The tire can't be repaired so we'll have to get a new one. Maybe that will be our task for tomorrow.
Sue's version - Barn XIII


Photographed 4/06



Once again, I owe everything to my wife. She cares for me, manages the yard and all the other things I used to do even now all the cooking. Sue cheers me up and makes me laugh when all I feel like is crying. With her by my side, I'm the luckiest man on earth.

Sue said it was going to be very foggy this morning and she suggested we get up early and maybe we could get some good photos. I think she's beginning to get hooked on taking photos. I hope so because it's more fun when you can share a hobby like this. She has set the alarm for 5:30 am so we can go to the river or find a good area for the sunrise. All this was her idea too.

Photo for today - in the Old Barn Series and I each liked one version better than the other. So tell me which do you prefer?

1 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger wendela said...

Hmm, well, the first one's a bit more mysterious and not as approachable (fencing in foreground, etc.), don't you think? ;-) My mind works in odd ways, I know.
Both are very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home