Sunday, April 02, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Answers

A Nice Cup of Lady Grey



Photographed 9/05



Well, by this time tomorrow I should have the answers I need to make an informed decision about my hand. I would wager it will involve another surgery and hospital stay. I'm using my"expect the worse and be happily surprised if the outcome is better mode". This way you can never suffer disappointment if things don't go as well as planned
Cherry Tree in the Mist





Photographed 4/06



We got Sue some new tires today. There wasn't as much fog this morning as they were saying on the news last night. I did manage some fog shots and will post them over the next few days.

7 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Menina DedĂȘ said...

Hey, good luck with your hand!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger wendela said...

Mark, please let us know how it goes. Enjoying the images. :) I like tea, too (better than coffee these days). All the best to you and Sue.

 
At 2:50 AM, Blogger Kris said...

i have the same mind set when come to waiting for results :)

Love the 2nd photo ,the curve of the road, the fog..well done :))

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger Me said...

As a Brit I have to ask - where is the milk in that tea?? :))
Like the stance on the result wait - makes sense to me.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dante said...

Hello Ggraph,

Beautiful photo you have there (the road and the tree)...

I hope you're doing okay. I'll continue to pray for your health.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lisi said...

Me too...i love the winding road photo :-)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Wedela, thanks for reading and the comments. it helps to know I'm not just posting into cyberspace. It gives me something to think about.


Kris, the sunlight and fog were really perfect for photographs. I wish it came about more often. Thanks for visiting.

ione, Thanks for stopping in and wishing me good luck.


Me, sorry no milk but I did grow the lemon. One of the three we got from it this year. Did you know it takes 3 months for a lemon to ripen after it's formed. A fact I didn't know to start out.

Dante, Thank you for your comment on the photo and your prayers they are both very welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home