Sunday, April 23, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Fly Away

Carolina Chickadee

Photographed 4/06



Yes, Sue has flown to Phoenix on business. She left about 1 pm our time and just called me about thirty minutes ago to say she got there and had no trouble.

It sad because I'm already missing her. My dinner was not the same without her here to talk with. I occupied my time this afternoon shooting birds at our new feeder. It was one of my birthday gifts from my parents.
House Finch


Photographed 4/06



The birds found it in no time flat! I thought it would take at least a few days for them to see it.
Tuesday I go to the surgeon for an update on my hand and the fistula. Sorry about the lack of post lately. I had a return of my flu friend, complete with a fever, chills and upset stomach. I was just dragging and couldn't bring myself to get on the computer. I'm feeling much improved today other than the hole in my heart that opens up when Sue is away on a long trip.

Cheers to all!
Mark

3 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

those birds are lovely...very nice shots!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

The birds are quite smart to spot it immediately... It's great to take photos - this way you can set up your camera and just have to wait for them to show up. :)

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the birds! What a great visual when you look outside. Great gift. My birdfeeders continue to be eaten by the squirrels, even when they are 'squirrel-proof'. Very nice photos. And don't get too down, Sue will return and you will be 'whole' again. Until then, use this time for self and enjoy the solitude. We all need 'us time'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home