Tuesday, January 24, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Some Hope

It rained all day yesterday the cold drab weather a part of my mood. Today howed-ver, the sun is out and it's clear and crisp. A giliner of hope they will let me leave this place has been kindled.

I can't wait to get home and sleep in my wife's arms, surrounded by our kitty fuzz ball. I've missed them both so much. It's going to be hard. I'm having to learn to walk again. All this time off my feet has left me greatly weakened.

I hope to be able to post some pictures here and on the Porters site. I've really missed that too.

I want to thank all my friends who have sent encouragement. It has helped. My hope is to get well enough to get back to doing everyday things-nothing great but well enough to care for myself. For now this is my goal. Good food and good sleep await!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home