Monday, February 13, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Awake

Morning Shadows


TUNNEL - Atlanta's Fast Lane



Just a couple of images I thought were interesting. Please, let me know what you think.

I'm just sitting at the computer this morning. It's 5:46 AM and I really didn't mean to be up this long. Yeah, I got up to use the bathroom about 4:00 AM and just didn't go back to bed. I'm sure I'll pay for this later today.

Sue is going shopping today for some items she'll need for her trip to Greece this Saturday. So she'll not be home for dinner after work. This means it'll be chicken for the rest of us tonight. Sue does not like chicken so I have when she's not going to be here for dinner.

We went out shopping for a little while today too. I got a couple of books from B. Dalton and Sue looked at some chairs for the living room. Still searching for the right thing to put in there. We have an idea but, just haven't seen the one we want yet. I think we're going to get 4 new kitchen chairs. Most likely they will come from the Oak Store and will be sin\milar to our bar stools from there.

I need to finish up working on my photo web site soon and start promoting it. It's almost finished except the last two pages. I just seem to run out of time or other things (hospital visits, surgeries) seem to get in the way. I need to sit down and pay some bills too. Looks like my day is planned out for me today.

I had hoped maybe to take a few photos today but that might have to wait. I've also got a couple of e-mail I need to answer that I've been putting off.

I've been trying to get Sue some antique sterling silver dinnerware from diffrent ebay auctions. So far I've had a little luck but not much. She would like a diffrent setting for each place at the table rather than one matching set. Very ecclectic of her but I think it would be more interesting too.

I saw today where our Vice President shot someone while quail hunting. Don't you know the anti hunting lobby is going to have a field day with this. The antigunners will be out too to jump on this. I must say I know it was an accident but it's the hunter who must be careful when firing his weapon to keep this kind of thing from happening. I just feel bad for him because the press will blow this way out of proportion.

I've been reading some short fiction stories my uncle, Mysterscribe, has written. The're really interesting. you should give them a try, I think they would have a broad appeal. I guess what I find interesting is taht while fiction many incidents are based on his real life experiences. The're just blended in with the fiction. See them at:http://mysteryscribe.blogspot.com

Well, Sue just walked by with Miss Kitty to feed her this morning so I guess I should wrap this up for now and go fix myself some breakfast too. I think maybe some eggs and rasin toast for this morning. Yes, that sounds good and some hot tea too. Goodbye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home