Tuesday, February 28, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Sleep Sleep Sleep

Outdoor Reflection

I actually had a good nights sleep for a change. I slept until the alarm clock went off ay six this morning.The only problem is I'm still tired. I guess I need several nights like this in a row. Then maybe I'll get caught up on my sleep.

The visit to the surgeon yesterday went well. He said everything looked good and I need to come back in about eight weeks to see him again. By then, the fistula should be ready for use barring any complications.

I've got several things on the agenda for today. First, the therapist is coming early this morning, sometime around 8:30. Second, I need to get a few items from the grocery store. Third, I'd like to go by the cloth store and pick up some black material. I want to use it to set up a shooting box for photographing flowers and other small objects. This should fill up my morning and maybe run into the early afternoon.

I also need to decide what to fix for dinner. I think it's going to be stuffed steak rolls using a new recipe I'm going to make up as I go. No telling how they'll turn out. It's so hard to think up new things to make for dinner. I'm running out of ideas. Last night Sue brought home bar-b-que from JR's. It's going to be hard to top that, it was so good.


Today is sunny and a little warmer than yesterday. tomorrow we're going to have a high around 74 degrees F. It really helps me when it's this nice outside.it's just not as depressing as a week of all day rain and no sunshine. todat I'll need those sunglasses.

photo for the day - reflection of a sunny day.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Kris said...

hey, really like this sunglass shot ..also good to hear the meeting with your surgeon went well :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home