Sunday, February 26, 2006

< .
View My Stats

A Good Day


An Old Homeplace

Today was a good day for me. I slept well the night before. Sue is home and this morning she made me a ham and cheese omelet and fresh cinnamon rolls for breakfast. It was a great start to the day!

Later this afternoon we took a little ride and I took a few photographs. Mostly trees,flowers and a few old buildings. I was just looking for subjects of opportunity. I didn't see much but, the ride was nice, sunny and clear for a change but, cold. By Tuesday the weather man is saying the highs will be in the low 70's. Spring is on the way. We noticed that some of the redbuds are already in full bloom!
Another Flower


Tomorrow will be a busy day. I've got a follow up appointment with the surgeon who put the fistula in. If things stay on track the fistula should be ready to use in eight more weeks. I guess after that it'll be back to the hospital to remove the access in my neck. Finally, when all that is finished I'll get to take my first whole body shower in three months - no more just parts at a time
Then it's on to dialysis. This will be the first day on my new schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 1 o'clock. I should get back home around 5 pm. Just in time to get ready for dinner.

The photos - A continuation of " The Barns of North Georgia " series - which includes barns and other old structures. Of course, flowers for Sue.


1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, no matter how difficult your physical life is, you breathe through your photos!! Keep them up--and Sue surely does love the flowers you send her, I know.
Still praying for you. Brave heart.

Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home