Tuesday, February 21, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Altered States

Flower I













Flower II - Daisy

I just wanted to post some abstracted images of flowers from the table.

My dialysis went very well today. All my levels were in the normal range for a change. The hemo seems to be doing the trick.

I'm just taking a little time before dinner to write this. The roasted chicken looks and smells just wonderful. Can't wait to eat! Things seem to be going better with my Dad too. No arguments this afternoon. I hope this trend continues.

It's about time for Sue to call for today. I can't wait to hear her voice and relay the good news about my treatments. I miss her more with each passing day.


All the images were made from photographs I took earlier in the day. They were altered using a program called "Photo Explosion deluxe" an inexpensive program - less than $30 U S
It does a good job: I think for the money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home