Monday, February 20, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Missing You - III















Hummingbird 1


Hummingbird 2

My days are just lacking all purpose and enjoyment without you here. Sue, I miss you so much you'll never know. Less than 72 hours until I get to be with you again. I was able to talk with Sue today. She said the food at the dinners so far hasn't been very good. I'll have to fix her something she likes like beef stew when she gets home. The breakfasts and lunches have been better.

I finally got to "The Oak Store" and purchased four new kitchen chairs. They're solid oak of course. They are a Windsor Paddleback design and match the design of our barstools. All four were only$234 a good buy for chairs. Similar chairs in most mainstream furniture stores go for around $200 a piece and are not even put together as well as these.


The dialysis center called today and wanted to Change the days and time I go for my treatments. My new days are now Monday, Wedesday and Friday at 1 o'clock. I think I'll like this better because it leaves my weekends free.

The phyiscal therapist cane by today for our regular meeting. She added two more exercises to my routine. Some deep knee bends and glute streaches. This is in attain to the leg lifts, back kicks and side leg lifts. Next time we're going to take on stairs. I hope I'll be able to do them: it'll be hard.

I seemed to have gotten along a little better with my Dad today I've still got a lot of room to improve and will keep trying to do so. It's a two way street and I think he's really trying too.

We had spaghetti for dinner tonight, Sue would be jealous, if she knew that. I think tomorrow I;m going to make some slow roasted chicken and vegetables. Mostly new little potatoes, green peppers, onions, garlic, celery and carrots roasted under the pieces of chicken. Then I'll deglaze the pan with some chicken broth. This will make a great glaze with the chicken drippings and vegetable juices flavoring the glaze. I can almost taste it now. Sue want miss this. She hates chicken in any form.

I really need to get out and take some more photos. Either that or find my old negatives so I can scan some to make some new images. I really need to do both. Next week I need to update some of the photos I posted on my web site.
http://photolife.4t.com/ It may be harder than I thought to keep it updated. I've tried to add a weather and news section to my site but, so far the codes haven't worked. I'll keep at it and maybe, just maybe I'll get it working. I'm trying to put my site in a web ring for arts. I'm hoping this will bring more visitors to my site.

Photo for tonight - something I hope to be seeing soon as spring arrives - My hummingbirds. They're great to watch and photograph. I even plan to add more feeders this year.


Sue, still missing you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home