Wednesday, February 15, 2006

< .
View My Stats

I Slept!!

Fall Leaves
I slept through the night for the first time in I don't when. maybe this will be the beginning of a trend. I can only hope. It's a little after 6:30 in the morning here and I thought I'd write some before breakfast.

I thought today I might go for a ride and look for some barns to photograph or anything of interest. I do need to photograph some flowers that I bought for Valentine's Day and get a shot of my bookshelves for the challenge at Porter's. Also I need to set down and pay a few bills today.

The more I think about what I need to do today The more things come to mind. I still need to call abouy my phisical therapy. I haven't been able to actually talk to the person I need to. We;ve been playing phone tag for a couple of weeks now. It's becoming very frustrating. By the time I get it set up I'm not going to need it much.

I need to make several follow up doctors appointments too. One with the surgeon, one with my kidney doctor, one with the gastroinolgist and another with my diabetes specalist. Quite a list for one day and one person but, this is my world. I grow so tired of this. I have to learn at accept it because it's never going to change for me. The frequency might lessen a bit during good periods but, it's always going to be with me now.

I'm going to finish up on my web site today too if I find the time. boy, I've got much to do today! I also wanted to experiment with scanning some negatives, Both color and black and white. That might have to be another day. I just don't know where all the time goes. I need more!

Mom and Dad are going to stay with me while sue is in Greece. That's nice because I still need a little help doing every day things. Also because I dno longer like being alone for many days at a time. Used to I didn't mind the time alone I actually enjoyed it. Things have changed and now I seem to get lonely much more easily. I'm not sure why this is so but, it is.

There are now two post that are much alike. Sorry for the confusion but the missing one suddenly reappeared this morning. I had already written one to replace it but couldn't remember what all the first one contained. Therefore, I'm going to leve them both on here because there are some differences. Sorry for the double posting of the "Tunnel" photo but it's too hard to remove just a photo by itself so it stays.

As you know I have been working on a web site that somewhat mirrors this blog. It's not quite finished yet but, I'm going to give you it's address now so you can take a look if you want to.
It's: http://photolife.4t.com/ I hope to have it finished very soon. I'm still learning about all this and it's taking me some time to get it right or close to right. lol

I guess I need to finish this up now. I've got a lot of calls to make and things to do this morning' Before I go I must tell you I am making some progress. I gone from having to use a walker in the house to carefully using just a cane to walk with inside. Not ready for the stairs yet. I still have some difficulty lifting my legs high enough to get up the stairs but, I'm working on it.

I think maybe a Fall photo today.

1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Kris said...

you sure have a lot to do in one day !!! make a list! :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home