Thursday, February 23, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Early Morning

My FZ20, Sue used in Greece
Well here I am again. It's 5 am and I'm up writing. I had the worst leg cramps about 1:30 am and that woke me up. I was able to go back to sleep when the cramps subsided. About 4:55 am they returned and here I am. I wish I knew what was causing them. Then maybe I could do something to stop them. The other thing might be the long nap I took this afternoon. I tried loading the disk my Uncle, the mystery's, http://mysteryscribe.blogspot.com/ sent me but, was unable to. I'll have to talk to to see what I'm doing wrong. It'll be nice to getting it working. He has been working on an improved version of the pin hole camera. You can see the results on his blog. He also has converted old polaroid cameras into 6x7 large format cameras with much success. He even offers a CD on how to make the conversion on ebay.

This isn't working right tonight. When I hit the return key my cursor disappears. So now I'm trying to write this in Html format. We'll see what I get when I'm finished. The way this thing is writing this morning is really screwed up. I don't know what's up with it but I'm beginning to tire of it.

I think I'll end this now and maybe start again and hope for better results or just write in word from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home