Friday, February 24, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Sue's Athens Photos

Ancient Theater


The Owl - A Symbol of Athens














frieze - W. Side Parthenon











The Parthenon

After a good night's sleep and some good food Sue is feeling more like herself. She could still use a little more sleep and she'll get that tonight. I'm so happy she's home.

These are a few of the photos sue took on her trip to Athens, Greece. She took about 55 all in all. I downloaded from the camera and processed them for the web. They're ready to exchange with her colleagues now. Hopefully they will send their photos to us. Aren't digital cameras great?

Sue took me to see Dr. Oberman this morning. He set up an appointment to have my stomach scoped in three weeks. He mentioned today that my bleeding ulcers might have been due to me taking the pain reliever "Aleve". He said it causes problems in some people. It could be funny if it hadn't caused such a serious problem. I never used it before but I was told since I had no kidney function left there was no harm in using it. I guess it's live and learn.

Miss Kitty has been like glue. She sleeps on Sue and doesn't let her out of her sight. She missed Sue too.


Today was a really nice day. Sue was home. It was sunny, warm and not raining for the first time in almost a week. We had a good lunch out. Traffic was light both to and from the doctor's office. Things were good!

I'm getting ready to go to the grocery store with Sue to pick up a few items and maybe a winning, Two hundred million dollar, lottery ticket.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am certainly not opposed to Sue becoming a member of Porters....no limit to family members LOL.
She may teach us a few lessons on historical photography.

Ron

 

Post a Comment

<< Home