Wednesday, May 03, 2006

< .
View My Stats

ANNIVERSARY

A Lily For Sue



Photographed 2/06


Today Sue and I will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. Like I've said before, it seems like only yesterday in some ways. In others it's like I've known Sue all my life. Many times she could complete my thoughts and I hers. She is my best friend and partner for life. I love her with all my heart and soul can give. I miss her when she's away and feel empty until her return.

I bought her roses today, not red because yellow is her favorite.(photos tomorrow)
Also I made eclairs today with the real custard not that creme stuff you get at most of the bakeries now days. They're a favorite of both of us.
Sunset Lilies for Sue



Photographed 3/06



Sue has taken today off from work to relax but, I have to go to dialysis today so it puts off any trips today. I think we might try for something this weekend if all goes well.

Thanks for stopping in,
Mark & Sue

8 Comments:

At 4:00 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Wow - 20 years! Congratulations to you both!!

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger wendela said...

Happy 20th Anniversary, Sue and Mark! (and many more.)

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Bob said...

What nice lilies

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Mark said...

Happy 20th wedding anniversary to both of you, and glasses up to the next twenty.
Mark and Michele

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Going to Stone Mountain with you two was the best!
Jamie

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Carrie Nichols said...

Happy Anniversary! Loving your photos.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Happy Anniversary, Sue and Mark ! you know I'm a foodie, so any shots of the eclairs ? ;)

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home