Wednesday, June 21, 2006

< .
View My Stats

DREAMS

Fantasy Flight






We all have dreams and hopes, I have mine and you have yours. Do we ever achieve our dreams, perhaps in degrees we all do at one time or another. Right now my dream is to be healthy and grow old together with Susan, my wife. I believe through much effort and God's will this is possible.

To all of you who have read my blog, I thank you for your comments, messages of hope and encouragement - they have helped to sustain me through difficult times. My wish is that I could give to you what you have given me - HOPE. For this I cannot say thank you enough. We consider you all our dear friends.

Thank you,
Mark & Sue

7 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

:-)
Lisi

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Annie said...

You already give me something valuable - and that is honesty and a look at life lived close to the bone. It's so easy to distance ones self from the important things of life - you help me get closer. I appreciate that.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) This is a pretty pic, Mark. I like how the hummingbird and rose share similar colors.

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger Kris said...

we're here and all ears :)

ps.As I said in FT, excellent photo!

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

lisi - :) Hope your weekend is good.

annie, thanks for your comments. I glad somebody finds an interest in my ramblings. It's a kind of therapy for me - so I ramble on. I wish you a good weekend too.

Wendela, thank you for the comment on the pic. hope all is going well in your new place. omar seems to approve of it. wishing you a good weektnd also.

Kris, as always thank you for the comments. i find myself falling behind with this, DCB and Ft. I don't know how you do it all. Have a good weekend, :)

Best regards to all,
Mark

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Steve Cuddihy said...

very nice!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I too find encouragement in your words for seeking the best life one can have. There is always hope and faith in what we cannot comprehend, and there are miracles. They happen everyday, all around us, small and large. We witness them without seeing and sometimes we are a part of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home