Tuesday, May 23, 2006

< .
View My Stats

Old Values

CLASSIC




Photographed 5/06



Sometimes older values and things are most beautiful. As with this 1930's Ford. I was always taught growing up to work hard, always do your best and be polite to all. I believe if everyone did these simple things the world would be better off. I can't get over how rude and inconsiderate people can be while driving. Hey, wake up, there's glass in your car. It's called windows and we can can see you! OK, enough of that!

I am making slow improvements with both my hand and spirit. We had a nice weekend. Sue did some yard work and I paid the bills. We went for a ride through the mountains and took a picnic lunch with us. We also looked at small RV with the thought it would allow me to travel on longer trips more comfortably but, their cost was quite a bit more than I wanted to spend on something we might not get the use out of.

Sue's away again. She is in Minnesota tonight and Ohio tomorrow and then home.
She left early this morning and I miss her not being home at dinner.

I'm going to try to get up early Monday morning before dialysis to photograph the small Memorial Day service they have here.

Other than that, I'm a little tired - so long for now.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, there are too many inconsiderate people in our everyday lives. Especially on the roads, where the danger is high.

Glad to hear your improving in all areas and getting out of the house, too. My friend and her husband bought an RV for camping and use it often, however, gas prices prohibit long distance travel right now.

I bet Sue is missing you both just as much...smile. Enjoy Memorial Day and keep shooting.

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

Beautiful old car! Agree with you about some of the "older values" like doing your best and be polite.

Looking forward to your Memorial Day photos :).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home