Friday, May 19, 2006

< .
View My Stats

PHOTO CONTEST SELECTIONS

Chipping Sparrow - Cumming 8x8


Karen, as you can see I did get carried away. Many more photos than I originally planned on but, after reading the rules a second time, I added/deleted some. Probably will not hear from them anyway but worth a try.








Fall - Vogel State Park 6x8
















Pecan Grove - Cumming 5x7














Confederate Cemetery I - Resaca 8x10














Mill Bridge I - Watson Mill State Park 8x10














Cherry in Morning Mist - Buford Dam 8x10














Confederate Cemetery II - Resaca 6x8



















Fall - Vogel State Park 6x8













Mill Bridge II - Watson Mill State Park 5x7












Lily - Cumming 8x10















Basket Maker - Gwinnett History Days 8x10 Sepia


7 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I love all of these. If you can do it, send them all! Why do you say the 'barns are out'? I am sorry you are feeling under the weather. I still have a deep cough and wonder if it's a part of me, now. Let's hope not on all accounts! Your transplant will come, never loose hope or faith in the good! I love the iris! I've only hiked one section of the AT and I couldn't tell you where I was. We came across an old shelter on a hill, pretty rustic. Beautiful place. We made camp on the top of the mountain, awesome.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Nicola said...

Wow, this is a wonderful collection of photos!!

 
At 3:07 AM, Blogger somebody said...

Your pictures is stunning - my favourite one is Vogel State Park -I hope you will be better soon -

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Kris said...

i see that you chose "cherry in morning midst", one of my faves of your work! also like Basket maker :)
Good luck, Mark!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Lisi said...

Mark, these photos are beautiful, especially the misty mountain and the winding road!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice shot mark you should do well. Good luck I'm sure they will pick you if not they are blind. LOL

 
At 2:38 AM, Blogger Manuel Tendero Gil said...

muy buenas fotografias sigue asi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home