Tuesday, May 16, 2006

< .
View My Stats

JUST FLOATING






It's been 10 days since my last post and I'm still feeling very lethargic. I just can't seem to shake this feeling I have been in. I'm having trouble doing anything meaningful. Not that writing in this blog is any great work. I've forced myself to sit down and write something to break out of this mode and hopefully recover.

Please accept my apology, my friends for not visiting your blogs in the past week or so. I will try to do better in the coming weeks, I have been worthless as of late.

Transplantation for me appears still to be about two years away. I'm beginning to question if I'll make the distance.

6 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Blogger Kris said...

Like the cheery shot :)
no need to apologize, Mark ,we understand :)
I have a friend who did a transplant in China. Perhaps you should try outside the US. well, am not sure the legality of it though...

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Mark, good to hear from you again...don'ttttttttttt worry about anything, when you're down, think of flowers, sun, beaches and nice things in life even if they are not around you; watch a movie, do a crossword puzzles, play computer games (it works for me), just anything that occupies your mind. If all of the above doesn't work, try browse HKDP :-), go to Real DP (some funny comments on a silver bra)...

 
At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you.
Jamie

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice photo blog..

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Me said...

Your last line really saddened me so I had to leave a note for you and Sue to say I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers. I hope your pain eases soon, and your fortitude remains.
Me

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Ggraph said...

Thanks everyone, roe stopp[ng by and leaving me comments for me. Sorry to have been so slack lately. I've just lacked the energy. I'm trying to catch up on all your blogs. Only getting to 3 or 4 a day maybe another 4 days to get caught up.
Best regards to all,
Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home