Sunday, June 04, 2006

< .
View My Stats

What's Good for You Isn't Always True

Backyard Friend





Photographed 6/06


It's a curious thing when things don't go as they should. We spent all day Friday in the emergency room at St. Joseph's because I had a sever reaction to a hepatitis-B vaccine. It was supposed to be good for me but,alas good plans gone awry and yet another trip to the hospital.

I'm OK now after some medication to counter the effects. I missed my dialysis on Friday and had to make it up at 6:30 Saturday morning. Friday caused fear - I had all the symptoms of a Heart attack - fever, nausea, tight chest and shortness of breath.

Thank you all who sent notes of well wishes.
Regards,
Mark

8 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Annie said...

That chipper little squirrel and I both are glad you're back.

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, I'm so glad you are doing well. What a scare that had to be! Prayers for continued good health coming your way, too.

Your squirrel is very inquisitive, bet he was looking for you.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger wendela said...

What a cute squirrel.
I've been away and am just starting to catch up with your posts. Looks like loads of great pics to see! :)
I sure am happy you're doing better and it was a reaction to the vaccine, not a heart problem. Sounds like things are improving, over all, and that's good news. Keep faith, Mark. Things are looking up!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Kris said...

that is one cute friend you have! Also, glad to hear you're doing better :)

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

I saw your comment in another blog and knew you're ok! GREAT that you got this little guy and he's looking right at the camera!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

annie, Karen, Wendela, kris and lisi - Thanks so much for the comments. I'm trying to get to everyone's blog but I'm slow right now. Hoping to do better soon.

Best Regards to All,
Mark

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Nicola said...

What a cute little guy! Is he regularly visiting you? Glad you're feeling better!

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Ggraph said...

nicola, Yes there are two who have discovered this new food source and make the 18 foot climb to our deck to raid it when we're not watching. They also found and are enjoying are strawberry plants on our deck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home