Monday, March 06, 2006

< .
View My Stats


Flower VII













Relics From Yesteryear

Like the farm tools in the photo, I feel like an old relic, still hanging around but, not of much use to anyone. I sit idle and rusting away.

I'm up again, unable to sleep when everyone else is sleeping. It's almost 4 am here and I'm writing because I convinced myself I wasn't breathing as will as I should be while lying down. I thought I might have too much fluid built up in my body. Now, I think it was all just in my head - no real problem at all. I can always check today when I'm at dialysis just to be sure.

This is the first morning in a long time, that I'll have to prepare my own breakfast. I'll keep it simple with some raisin toast and bacon. Maybe a little juice too. I need to make things that don't require me to stand for extended periods of time. I still tire easily and the lack of sleep doesn't help either. Rust Rust Rust.

I think I'll post another photo today. Something a little brighter and cheerier to change my mood. A bright daisy image should do the trick.

I guess I'm going to go back to bed now and try to get some sleep. Wish me luck! I'll need some.


1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kris said...

so, did u manage to sleep ? ..hehe..
Go watch tv or something ? especially comedies !!! at least you get to laugh..can you do light exercises ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home