Monday, March 06, 2006

< .
View My Stats


Flower VII













Relics From Yesteryear

Like the farm tools in the photo, I feel like an old relic, still hanging around but, not of much use to anyone. I sit idle and rusting away.

I'm up again, unable to sleep when everyone else is sleeping. It's almost 4 am here and I'm writing because I convinced myself I wasn't breathing as will as I should be while lying down. I thought I might have too much fluid built up in my body. Now, I think it was all just in my head - no real problem at all. I can always check today when I'm at dialysis just to be sure.

This is the first morning in a long time, that I'll have to prepare my own breakfast. I'll keep it simple with some raisin toast and bacon. Maybe a little juice too. I need to make things that don't require me to stand for extended periods of time. I still tire easily and the lack of sleep doesn't help either. Rust Rust Rust.

I think I'll post another photo today. Something a little brighter and cheerier to change my mood. A bright daisy image should do the trick.

I guess I'm going to go back to bed now and try to get some sleep. Wish me luck! I'll need some.


2 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Kris said...

so, did u manage to sleep ? ..hehe..
Go watch tv or something ? especially comedies !!! at least you get to laugh..can you do light exercises ?

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger mysteryscribe said...

Ah, you can't be part of my world of relics. You my young friend have hope. Stay with it you need to keep your eye on the prize.

The true relics of his world have no use at all and no hope of ever being more than they are today only less. You can yet return to your old self. It is a tough life you live but there is hope if you. So don't give up.

Some people have a life even worse with no light even a dim one at the end of the tunnel. So just keep your spirits up and move one move step today than you did yesterday.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home