Wednesday, November 15, 2006

< .
View My Stats

A FAREWELL TO FRIENDS

An Orchid for My Friends



Photographed 11/06




Time has come and I must say farewell to good friends. As the earthly bonds are slipped, never again to feel the warmth of a sunny day, the cool wetness of the lake or the bitter cold of a snowy morning I am at peace with this. It’s with the deepest sadness I bid you farewell not to be reunited in this lifetime. I leave you an orchid in remembrance.

You have always been by my side, ready to aid me at any time. You will never be replaced and forever missed. I will always think of you with the fondest of memories. It's so true that we never realize what we have until we have lost it. There is no sweetness in this parting, only sorrow.

9 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this mean? Are you ending your blog? How are things going for you? I wish you well.

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Gudl said...

I heard you had hand surgery. I hope it went well and you are ok. You are in my prayers.

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard from my brother tonight that Marks surgery went well I should have more details tomorrow. When you get back to this mark, Stick with it son.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mark should be home now so he will be reading this sometimes Im sure. Take care Mark we miss you

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Mark, it has meant so much to me to know you via your blog, to see your photos and learn about life from your vantage point. Thank you for sharing these things with me. Your spirit is generous and beautiful. Annie

 
At 6:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read in your previous post that you have venture into photo printing etc. That's great! and hope it work out for you.

wherever you choose to be, take care, Mark!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your orchid is lovely. I will miss your writings, but look forward to seeing your photos.

Take care and we'll speak again...karen

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Mark, I haven't been visiting lately, how are you? are you ok? I wish you well no matter what.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger wendela said...

Mark, how are you?? I was so sad to see this. I hope mysteryscribe will let us know if you're not up to checking back in...God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home