Monday, December 04, 2006

< .
View My Stats

BLOG STATUS

Barn in Forsyth Co



THE BLOG HAS NOT ENDED!

To my friends and readers, I am not ending my blog. I must apologize for any misunderstanding. I very much appreciate your comments and interest in my blog and photos.

I was taking an extended break while my hand has time to heal. Recently I had to have a couple of the fingers of my left hand amputated. The whole left hand was bandaged to look something like a catchers mitt. THIS makes typing nearly impossible. I'm down to One finger, one hand keyboarding. It's very slow and thus the need for a break. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

For the short time I will continue to post photos and very short text post. Again THANK YOU ALL for your interest my friends. - Mark

10 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Lisi said...

Dear Mark, don't worry, we'll stick around...take care :-)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger wendela said...

YAY! Glad you're still around. Hope your healing is swift. Take care- we'll wait, as long as it takes. :)

 
At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark, so glad to see you bouncing back. Take your time and heal well, we'll be here when you return full steam...smile.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hi Mark, so glad that you're back. Take care :)

 
At 4:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened that you had to have fingers taken? I don't see any comments about a hand injury. But since no one else is asking about it, I wonder if I somehow missed something.

I'm so sorry you are going through such an awful time.

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Annie said...

What a delight it is to click on your blog and find your I'M HERE message. I'd expected to see the orchid, to look at it longingly, wishing to hear your blog-voice. Instead I heard your blog voice and felt utter delight.

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see you back. As always best wishes.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you make the craft show and how did it go if so...

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Meg said...

Mark, have you considered speech recognition on your computer? Although loading pictures and maneuvering around the blog may not be made any easier, at least typing of the text may be... I think they are not as expensive as they were once. Good luck!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gift you have given those of us who have been through the kidney/pancreas transplant rollercoaster. I have always wished I could have put to words how I often felt, but never did. I too went through my illness north of Atlanta Georgia. I lived in Canton. I have been given the gift of live twice now. I received my frist k/p transplant nov. 2002. My pancreas failed that January and I had a new pancreas place April 2004. I spent many a night at St. Joes and many a tests. I had wonderful Dr.s there. I just wanted to thank you for your thoughts and your photos. You are a insperation!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home