Friday, July 20, 2007

< .
View My Stats

IN MEMORY





MISS KITTY 1987 -2007


It is with a heavy heart I write this post. many people may never understand why others can become so attached to a pet. To us, Sue and I, Miss Kitty was more like our child.

Everyone that meet Miss Kitty liked her and also treated her like a full member of our family.


Sue brought Miss Kitty home after we played cards at a friend's house. Miss Kitty and her brothers and sisters were there, all Tennessee barn cats. They were just small kittens but this one kept coming over to Sue and untying her shoe. After the third time, Sue knew she had to take her home. This one was so cute and playful. (at the time we didn't realize it was Miss Kitty picking us out to go home with.) She was the runt of the litter but the most curious and active. You could fit her in one hand at this time.


She was the sweetest cat always wanting to take care of us too. The day I fell down the stairs and broke my hip I was lying on the floor by the front door and Sue had gone to call 911. Miss Kitty had been sitting on the stairs watching what was going on. Miss Kitty came over to me and sat down right up against me and gently put her paw on my hand and held it there until the firemen arrived. when the firemen got there she moved back to the stairs to watch. I was in such pain that when they tried to roll me over I screamed and Miss Kitty came bounding down the stairs screeching at the firemen to stop hurting me.


When ever Sue didn't feel well it was the same thing. Miss Kitty would sit with her holding that tiny paw on her. Miss Kitty would stay like that until she thought Sue was feeling better. Miss kitty would even ignore food until she was sure Sue was better she just stayed by her side.


We got to where we called her Baby kitty, I was Daddy kitty and Sue was Momma kitty. My parents also fell in love with Miss Kitty bringing her all sorts of gifts - play toys and home-made catnip sewn into hand-made mice,candy canes,turkey legs and a whole host of other shapes.


We all loved Miss Kitty and she loved us too. She was the best cat she never once bit or nipped at us or anyone never scratch anybody. She was always friendly warm and happy to see you.

Miss Kitty had recently eaten some of the tainted Menu pet food and gotten very sick. We had taken her to the vet close to a dozen times in the last couple of months trying to get her well and we thought she was improving. She seemed like she was back to her old sele. She was playing with Sue like she did when she was a kitten and eating well but I guess the taint food and her advanced kept her from a full recovery.


Please join with us and say a final prayer for our child, our friend, our Miss Kitty.

Thank you - Mark & Sue




6 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger talj said...

Oh Mark :o( My love to you and Sue at this sad time {{HUGS}} Miss Kitty was with you such a long time and I can, of course, see why you love her so much.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers. With love, Natalya x

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about Miss Kitty. I will never forget the time she decided to be my friend - right in the middle of a bad storm with nobody else in the house! I know she was a joy to you and Sue, and she will be missed.
Love,
Ladona

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Gudl said...

I am so sorry for your loss! I know how you feel. Or maybe not. We had to put our cat down last year, but she was 'only' 14. But I loved her very much, too. She was also always on my side when I was sick.... I cried like a baby when they had to put the needle in her. But I didn't leave her. So....all this to say, I understand. You were blessed to have her for so many years. That is unusual! She is in cat heaven now!! She had a great life in your house I can tell!

 
At 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so sorry wish I could do something to make it better... Uncle Charlie

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

i'm so touched for your post, and i'm truly sorry for your loos. i can understand what she meant to your family. hope she is in a better place, like someone else said, she's at the cat's heaven, i believe that.
god bless yours. take care of yourself.

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stools
vegan high
so german
stewarts root
christmas craft
expensive italian
center stage
hp nx9600
what is
inundasiones
jason perry
gay bear
fox fire
hippo tooth
cat
clitorus lick
eagle aviation
richmond
illustrated friendsh
eagle pass
empress hotel
javascript fade
chicory root
how many
shower installation
lion king
pro xtra
math wallpaper
shampoo screenwriter
battery operated
high quality
olay pore
pectin ice
ukc dog
sly fox
talking
sterling showers
sea silk
platinum albums
mature polar
tooth whitening
stereo blue
door mouse
mammoth hotsprings
build
elevator wheel
horse blanket
asian plant
modest mouse
les paul
big caring
karabushka dance
caravan dog
recycling container
organic eyeliner
bulk ice



flintstones
digital hearing
free home
summer camps
mp editing
training videos
library programs
iomega ldhd
free movie
information
list
industrial nob
summer sex
suicide
mga halimbawa
hsbc auto
auditions
babies
guess coupons
free list
enalapril
what president
hair loss
side affects
honey nut
precision surfacing
ball honeys
crockpot turkey
first time
michigan felons
free board
baklava toronto
formats
artificial putting
ang mga
guess who
zofran versus
sickest sites
ebay coupon
kettler pedal
giada delaurentis
medical simulation
premier pontoon
how to
american idol
waterville sentinal
free cd
daniel tranel
xeloda
synthroid manufactur
dirty rican
men uncut
humana medicare

 

Post a Comment

<< Home