Thursday, April 12, 2007

< .
View My Stats

To All Readers & What's Happening





PHOTOGRAPHED - 4/07
I want to thank all of you that stop by and take the time to read my blog. There are a few who have been reading for quite a while now and a few new readers too. Many thanks to Pat – she has brought several new readers to my blog and she has a special understanding of my situation. She also shares a love for photography too. Talj and Anna, are two new readers that Pat introduced – thanks for reading.

Talj, I’m sorry to read of all your foot problems and I hope things will improve for you soon.

Gudi and Wendella have been pretty long-time readers and friends. Thanks so much for your thoughts and comments.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend. Ours was quiet and happy even though the air conditioner in the house went out and we have to replace it ($$$) and the new lawn mower quit too, hey what’s a long weekend for anyway. Sue did have a 4-day weekend and we got to enjoy each other’s company for 4 uninterrupted days. That was the best part of my weekend.

Today is my Mom’s birthday. She’s 75 today and we’ve got her flowers, a cake and a gift that we’ll have after dinner tonight. She laughs and says she’s officially “old” now. That’s funny because she gets around much better than I do.

That brings up something else. I started a PT program at the hospital this morning. It should help to strength my legs and entire body so I can get up and walking (better) again. My legs are weak and my balance is not so good right now. I go there on Tuesdays and Thursdays for hour-long sessions. This along with dialysis on Monday, Wednesday and Friday pretty much fill up my week now.

Miss Kitty seems to be back to her ole self, so we are quite happy about that. We’ve also learned she has a love for pork bar-b-que from North Carolina. At least when she isn’t eating my chicken salad!

Just a little of what’s happening here. Thanks for reading.
-Mark
Today's Photo - This was taken with my new camera with the ISO set at 1000 (forgot to set it back after taking indoor shots w/o using a flash) You'll notice some noise but not too much considering.

5 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Gudl said...

Thanks for the update, Mark! I am glad things are a little better and 'normal' ...as normal as can be I suppose.
You are doing great. Meaning, you keep your spirits up and you do what you can do with your part.
The photo of the little bird is fabulous! Great colors! I wonder what kind of a bird it is....
Take care.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger talj said...

What a beautiful image!! Love the colours, really nice! Many thanks for the update, I am glad that you will be able to work at getting some strength back. Good to hear you had a good Easter weekend...although the lawnmower and things doesnt sound too good!

I also appreciate your good wishes, it's very kind of you to think of me!

I hope that you are enjoying your camera and look forward to seeing more images from you in the future!

Take care {{HUGS}} to you and the family and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mum!! :o)

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger RUTH said...

My first time visit; a beautiful photograph. A (belated) Happy Birthday to your Mum.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Hey Mark!

I'm sorry I've not been around much but "feeling under the weather". Also, have a close friend I've been travelling to see in another city and taking her husband who doesn't like to drive in other cities.

I've been thinking of you though, every day and praying too.

Hope you mum enjoyed her cake!

Love to you and Sue,

Pat

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Pat said...

Oops!

I forgot to say how much I love your photo! that's my main desire--to photograph birds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home