Wednesday, March 28, 2007

< .
View My Stats

Tamron Lens Photo

Covered Bridge at Stone Mountain Park

PHOTOGRAPHED 3/07
This is a recent photo taken with the TAMRON 11-18mm at 18mm(approx. 28mm on the 5D) about 75 feet away. I'm sure she would like it even better with the Alpha.
Early morning here, it's 4am and I couldn't sleep so I;m blogging. Today will hopefully be Miss Kitty's last trip to the vet for a while. She has to go today for blood work to see how effective her treatments have been. It's a dialysis day for me this morning so I;ll take her to the vet around 2pm just after I get back and eat some lunch. After we get back from the vet it's off to see the eye doctor for me at 4pm. Things in that area seem to still be improving. Maybe this too will be my last visit for some time.
I could use a break and the extra time to work on my taxes this year. April 17th is coming up very quickly for me.(that's right we get 2 extra days this year!)I guess I'll go and get the coffee ready to brew for everyone else. I love the smell of fresh coffee but hate the taste of coffee. I'm a tea drinker myself - maybe a cup of Prince of Wales this morning.
Thanks for stopping by
-Mark
PHOTO - This is for Anna to see the TAMRON 11mm-18mm sample.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Gudl said...

You are a trooper, Mark! (isn't that how you say it in the country?)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Anna Ridley said...

I'm glad to read about Miss Kitty continuing to improve!

Thank you so much for posting a sample shot with the Tamron for me to see - you're a gem.

{{Hugs}}

Anna :)

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Pat said...

So happy about Miss Kitty's progress, Mark.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home