Monday, August 13, 2007

< .
View My Stats

General Update

Just a general update to let you know what is going on. It has been several weeks since I have let you know what is going on, this is primarily due to eyesight troubles. Swelling & dryness have made it nearly impossible for me to read or write.

First I want to thank everyone for their sentiments about Miss Kitty. She wasn't very noisy but the house sure seems quiet without her. I miss her fuzzy face and her snoring in my ear.

Entered 2 more photos in the jurored art show. It seems to be more of a popularity contest, but I will keep trying and it is good exposure. I recieved good interest from the last 2 I entered.

Hopefully I will be back more regularly when my eyesight improves. In the meantime, I will dictate updates to Sue.

3 Comments:

At 4:44 AM, Blogger talj said...

Dear Mark,

It's good to hear from you. So sorry that the eyes are still causing you some trouble but hope that this will clear up for you very soon.

I hope that all goes well with the photos, I wouldn't even have the confidence to enter my photos anywhere so it's good to hear that you feel able to and that you are getting some good exposure! :o)

I'll be busy over the next couple of weeks so if I miss an update I promise I'll catch up when life slows down!

You and Sue continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. With love and {{HUGS}}, Natalya x

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always found contests are less about the quality of the photo and what the judges like personally. Lots of "inspired" ie same ole crap, shows up in the contests.

Hope your eyesight gets better soon.
charlie

 
At 6:50 AM, Anonymous London Web Design said...

Excellent post. Exactly what I was looking for – thanks!I am enjoying your blog! One suggestion however: The gray font color is very hard to read, if possible can you use black? Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home