Wednesday, September 19, 2007

< .
View My Stats

Seems Like Forever!


Poole's Mill Bridge

It does seem like forever since I last posted anything. i've been here, just unable to see to read and write until today. My eyesight has returned somewhat. Its still weak. I oftsn have to rest my eyes and anything outside in bright light is out of the question for now. The Doc says it may be 6 more months before we'll know if this new medicine is really working, so until then I've got my fingers crossed.


Still missing Miss Kitty. Both Sue & I sometimes "feel" her jump up on the bed at night or expect to see her tucked on the blanket on the sofa.


Sue is well - out of town as usual on business. She'll be goneb3out oe 4 weeks in October too. So much for less travel with this job.


My eyes are beginning to tire so this will be a short one.


Thanks as always for reading and sending your comments - Mark

6 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see a new posting from you!
Jamie

 
At 2:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mark,

It is really wonderful to see you here again! Great news about your eyesight, I hope this continues to get better and that the medication works well for you for as long as you are on it!

I love this bridge and your images always make it look so different. This black and white has a real olde worlde feel to it, very nicely done :o)

I hope that the time without Sue passes quickly for you and that you keep doing well.

With love, Natalya xx

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you back on line even if it is short. Hand in there son.

Uncle charlie.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Pat said...

Hi my good, good friend!

I'm so sorry I've been out of the loop with posting. It's been a month since I've posted in my blogs. It's not that I haven't been thinking of you both and praying for you but life has taken a big turn for me and I'll tell you all about it soon.

Please hang in there and post when you can, Mark.

Love to both of you.

Pat

 
At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in a country where there is no much light in winter, and this summer my eyes where very tired as I went to sea becore there is there much light and I photographed as if I was a little blind, there were so much light I could see nothing on the screen although I saw very well the landscape but while closing almost the eyes also with the sun glasses. I saw as I was filmed by my husband my eyes are always blinking, I wonder if it comes from the digital camera, that there is the infra red beam that makes the eyes blink. When I'm for example on the beach and I'm looking often at the screen of the camera, or when I'm looking a long time at it looking at my photos in the evening I feel my eyes are getting tired from the bright light. Also it is better to put the photos with bright light as soon as possible on the computer because there you can look at them without to get tired eyes. One car make that the light of the computer is not to strong. It is, I think, dangerous to look too much at the sceen of the camera when the light is very bright or to photograh a long time in strong sun. And you live in a country with much sun. Go rest your eyes in a country like mine (North country of France)!
God luck...

 
At 9:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home